Sunday, July 23, 2006

>:(


thats how mad kaiting got @ the kopitiam.she doesnt behave like a girl. heh!
but i still love my dotter.

just woken up & aiai stayed over @ my place. quarrelled with my sister over the computer.she keep downloading her Maplestory stuffs even though it isnt the right patch & it will seriously lag the computer. sides,my computer is alrdy v laggy. >:(

& can anyone pretty please send me the song ai xiao de yan jing :D

okay,kaiting sent me ai xiao de yan jing & im gna upload it through Ripway into my blog alright !

&aiai has gone home & im staying at home tdy.aint' i well-behaved? hah!but i realize why people always say that home is the best place.really,because i feel safe at home & comfortable.i cant do whatever i wish & i can slp when i want to.heh!was real bored just now & i ended up playing barbie.com with aiai :D its fun alright,dress-up & manicuring games.

-orisinal.com { the game graphics is v pretty & the song is some kinda classical music. nice site :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home